Tuesday
2024-04-23
10:56 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main | Idea Implementation - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » American Conquest » Sword & Arrow: European Wars mod » Idea Implementation (Post your thoughts and ideas for the Sword & Arrow mod)
Idea Implementation
Fallen_KNiGHT_ACDate: Monday, 2011-08-29, 2:12 PM | Message # 16
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Sounds great, I think this could be possible, we will have to tinker around with some of the files to see if this can be achieved. I also like the idea od trade carts needing to be protected or they will be captured, it's exactly how it was, if you convoys/cravans didn't have military protection then they were easy pickings, I think it would be a great game if you could raid enemy trade that isn't protected and capturing this trade taking in the resources.

AlexDate: Sunday, 2011-09-11, 1:06 AM | Message # 17
Private
Group: Users
I really like this trade cart idea, protecting trade caravans is a fond memory I have from AOE2. The idea of capturing my friends to take his resources is very cool and allows for some very interesting game play dynamics like raiding for resources etc, economic warfare etc.

Added (2011-09-11, 1:06 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Fallen_KNiGHT_AC)
How do people feel about historical units in the game, such as a king or baron, these units would have a morale boosting effect on troops when present, and if they were to die morale levels would drop amongst your troops.

I also like this idea a lot! Having some kind of command figure who's presence corresponds with moral should definitely be a feature.

HWKStonewallDate: Sunday, 2011-09-18, 5:42 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant
Group: Users
I have an idea for how to make castle gates that open and close. You can make a castle without a gate first. Then, when you want to lock it, a certain unit builds a gate at the entrance. Then, if you want to exit the castle, you can delete the gate.

Forum » American Conquest » Sword & Arrow: European Wars mod » Idea Implementation (Post your thoughts and ideas for the Sword & Arrow mod)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz