Friday
2024-04-19
7:26 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main | Some battle scenes! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » American Conquest » Sword & Arrow: European Wars mod » Some battle scenes! (In game screenshots)
Some battle scenes!
Fallen_KNiGHT_ACDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-14, 4:38 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Some quick screens taken during testing, take note that a lot will change, the uniforms will change, these are only testing screens to make sure the animations work before the final render, the Longbowman's costume has already changed since these screens, even the Keep will look different.
I will also get a video up, the battles are amazing, watching each unit hack each other to death!

zzDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 1:20 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
the unit size really worries me, it is so unnatural....the castle does not have the right colour, desaturate it a little. also add some box machicolations and acces to the turrets.

Fallen_KNiGHT_ACDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 2:03 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
That Castle won't feature in the mod, the new castle has darker stone and features what you mentioned.

What concerns you about the unit size? The Pikeman is a fraction bigger than it should be, if I remember correctly you wanted units to appear bigger? The unit size will stay the same as the original American Conquest.

zzDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 11:45 PM | Message # 4
Private
not the graphical size, but the unit size as selection projection, they are all to close on by another....really really not ok....

HWKStonewallDate: Friday, 2011-09-16, 6:55 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Wow, they look really realistic, especially the pikemen. I have a few suggestions. Maybe you can try making the longbowmen's shirts seem a little bit dirty. Also, the cloth on the knights looks a little bit strange. Maybe you can make the checkers smaller in scale and maybe add a few splits in the bottom part of the cloth.

Fallen_KNiGHT_ACDate: Sunday, 2011-09-18, 12:02 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Quote (HWKStonewall)
Wow, they look really realistic, especially the pikemen. I have a few suggestions. Maybe you can try making the longbowmen's shirts seem a little bit dirty. Also, the cloth on the knights looks a little bit strange. Maybe you can make the checkers smaller in scale and maybe add a few splits in the bottom part of the cloth.

The unit costumes are not final, those screens were just tests I did to make sure the animations appeared OK in the game.

Forum » American Conquest » Sword & Arrow: European Wars mod » Some battle scenes! (In game screenshots)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz