Friday
2024-04-19
8:15 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main | Cheap Poser! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Modelling » 3D Modelling- Poser » Cheap Poser!
Cheap Poser!
Fallen_KNiGHT_ACDate: Sunday, 2011-09-04, 3:01 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Cheap Poser!

For those looking at buying Poser to make your own units, I have found a very cheap source on E-bay, for $29.99 you can get a brand new copy of Poser 7, it's not the latest version but it has all the features that my current Poser 8 has, it only lacks a few irrelevant features that Poser 8 has. Poser is such an easy program to use and creates amazing effects, I have a whole heap of props to help others out with and I can help anyone who wants to learn how to use it, believe me its simple, its a matter of using your mouse to click on body parts and bending/dragging/moving them and using the key frame editor, Poser does all the work for you!

Here's the link to E-bay: http://www.ebay.com/itm....989accc

Lionheart has also brought to my attention Poser Debut, it only costs $49.99 and has most of the features of the Poser 8 has, the only two major things it does not have is the Cloth Room and the Material Room, both of these features aren't essential to making a model. The only thing the Cloth Room will do for you is it can drape clothing, such as the horse blanket I use with my Knight, but this is not essential as all Poser units use conforming clothing with does NOT need to the Cloth Room, my Pikeman and Longbowman units don't use the cloth room, so essentially you don't need it. The material room is the same, you don't really need it to make your models, it only offers extra settings, when you make your own textures you don't need the material room as you end up using GiMP or Paint to make your costume colors/patterns/designs, so all in all I think Poser Debut is excellent value!

Poser Debut: http://poser.smithmicro.com/poser-debut/

I should also mention again how easy it is to use Poser, with the Render Script, I have automatically set it up to render all your animations in the correct directions, you just click on the Poser File menu "Run Python Script" and load the script and the script will handle everything, it's that easy!

Forum » Modelling » 3D Modelling- Poser » Cheap Poser!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz