Friday
2024-04-26
10:50 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main | adding more nations? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » American Conquest » Sword & Arrow: European Wars mod » adding more nations?
adding more nations?
HWKStonewallDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-14, 5:54 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Before I decided to work on my current mod, I had an idea to make a mod that would have included Mongols, Muslims, Russians, and others related to the Crusades and Mongol Invasions. If this mod expands, would it be a good idea to add Mongols, Russians, and Muslims? I think it would fit together well since the Mongols fought the Russians, Eastern Europeans, and Muslims, the Russians fought the Western crusaders, and the Crusaders fought the Muslims. I know lot about these nations, especially Mongols. When I get Poser, I can help make these units if this idea is accepted later on. Also, there was only minor fighting in Europe during the Middle Ages until the 100 years war. The main military conflicts were the Crusades and Mongol Invasions. Thanks for considering. biggrin

Message edited by HWKStonewall - Wednesday, 2011-09-14, 5:58 PM

zzDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 1:18 AM | Message # 2
Private
adding more nations means diversity, diversity recomforts both creator and player. plus there is a plus of game play variety. the mongols have a different strategy to the mamluks, than against russians...

HWKStonewallDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 5:21 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
So you are saying that you like this idea, right?

Fallen_KNiGHT_ACDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 1:56 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Administrators
I think it's a good idea. The Crusades will feature in the S.A.M. mod but not for a while.
If your willing to start on the Crusades we can definetely use the units.

Forum » American Conquest » Sword & Arrow: European Wars mod » adding more nations?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz